All donations and purchases made in this shop are completely voluntary by the customer.
We are not responsible for transaction errors arising from the use of the Checkout services such as PayPal when a customer is making a donation to our server. Please ensure that you are entering the correct information into PayPal or other websites when submitting your donation.
We will only offer a donation refund if:
- You accidentally chose the wrong package, please contact us if this is the case. Most of the time we can change to the correct package.
- You accidentally chose the wrong Crimson Battlefield server. Min hours to claim the wrong server VIP package is 1 hour, after that you will not be able to get a refund even if you supposedly chose the wrong server VIP package.
We do not offer a donation refund if:
- You change your mind about the donation.
- You get EAC or server banned by disregarding Facepunch / Server rules.
- Your current package has come to an end and/or you have spent all your reward points within the Crimson Battlefield (/s) store.
- You forgot to cancel your subscription on time.
- You accidentally donated to a server which is not owned by Crimson Battlefield.
- You used fake name & address details in your donation.
- You bought in-game currency, in-game currency is final and there's no refunds period.
Donation rewards are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time. The Crimson Battlefield ownership groups decision is final and cannot be challenged. If you have any questions or disputes regarding this purchase, please get in touch via the website’s contact form or mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org